Continuous Waste Tires Pyrolysis Equipment2018-07-23
Continuous Waste Plastics Pyrolysis Equipment2021-09-02
Carbon Black Refining Equipment
The refined carbon black can replace N330/N550 .
The electric power of each production line is about 288kw, with 3-4 workers per shift, and the water consumption is about 0.35 tons per ton of carbon black powder. And 240 m3 / h of pyrolysis gas is required per hour. At present, the price of finished granular carbon black is US $600-900per ton.
Steps of Carbon Black Pellet making£º
- ?Produce refined carbon black
- ?Mix the carbon black with water and glue.
- ?Pellet making.
- ?Dry the pellet.
- Low energy consumption: Ultra crushing integrates centrifugal crushing, impact crushing and extrusion crushing, saving up to 40 ~ 50% energy compared with other mechanical crushers.
- High fineness: equipped with self split classification system, product fineness ¡Ý 325 mesh£¨ Raymond grinding fineness can only be below 300 mesh)
- Large feeding range: the feeding particle size is ¡Ü 10mm, and the materials only need to pass through the primary coarse breaking equipment.
- Low wear: the wearing parts of the crushing part are made of composite wear-resistant new materials with long service life.
- High degree of automation, strong stability and simple operation