Interested in Phi gamma Delta this fall? We will have several opportunities for you to learn about our brotherhood and get to know the men of Phi Gamma Delta.
Come out and participate in as many events as you like. These are informal opportunities for you to meet us and us to meet you. If you need questions or directions, text/call Cody Hutchins at 502-553-9073. Follow our twitter @wkufiji and Facebook for updates.
- Monday, August 20th
- 4:30pm-5:30pm Ultimate Frisbee at Lampkin park
- 8:00pm – Corn Hole and Hot Dogs at Chapter House
- Tuesday, Aug 21th
- 8:15pm-9:45pm – Bruster’s Ice Cream at Fraternity house (1311 College Street)
- 10:00pm – 12:00am – Meet The Greeks Event Table at Centennial Mall
- Wednesday, Aug 22nd
- 5:00pm – Wings Night at Red Zone followed by the Hot Rods game at 6:30pm (tickets provided)
- Thursday, August 23rd
- 4:00pm – Dodgeball in the Preston Center followed by dinner at Fresh Foods
- Friday, August 24th
- 5:00pm – Pizza at Cici’s and volleyball and soccer at Lampkin Park
WKU Formal Recruitment
WKU’s formal recruitment is August 27 – 31. Visit http://www.wku.edu/wkugreeks/registerifcrecruitment.php for more details and to register. If you are interested in joining a Greek organization at WKU, you will want to register for formal recruitment and go through the process.
- Get on our Recruitment Mailing List. We will inform you of upcoming recruitment events.
- Check out our FAQ to learn more about being a member.
- Stop by our chapter house at 1311 College Street, visit our Facebook page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Call or Recruitment Chairman, Cody Hutchins, a call at 502-553-9073.